Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Swap Card by Jo Ann Wheeler

This is the card JoAnn Wheeler painted ...Everyone loves gingerbread and stocking...and putting the date on it 2008 made it something her swap partner Delores Raml would surely remember. Thanks for joining the swap JoAnn. Hope to see you back again.
Love your work....
Want to see more of Jo Ann's work...visit here:
http://JYWheeler.blogspot.com/

All the artists for this swap were very talent....and all do quality work!!
Can you tell I am so proud of all of them.

2 comments:

jywheeler said...

Sandra, thanks for the feature. I've featured your swap page on my blog and added your link.

Joann

Dolores~CraftyD's Creations said...

I was the lucky recepient of this ATC and I just love it. JoAnn is a very talented painter. Thanks to Sandra too for hosting this swap and also the feature on your blog.