Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Swap Card by Sandra @ Babycakes Doodles & Designs

This is my Christmas ATC Swap card(above)
I created it for my swap partner Lisa Johnson....Lisa is a good friend and my partner in Wymzee Art Friends Blog. She has a termendous liking for animals ( cats, dogs, deer, skunks, peacocks, etc. LOL ) She loves them all !
Unfortunately she lost one her cats not to long ago...so I thought this cat would be a fun memory for her. I still have one swapper that I do not have a picture to show you all. ( Debra Schoch...Hop Hop Jingle Boo). She had a few problem. We will see her work at another time.
So this is my final story....about the Christmas ATC Swap Cards....we had 14 wonderfully talent ladies join the swap. I like to THANK each and everyone of them.
The holiday mail made this swap a little hard...but we made it. It's over.
I have some wonderful other ATC swap planned...watch for them.
Everyone that received a gift from me... (7 lucky folks) I do hope you all enjoyed them.
And Thank you to Liz and Keni for both of your wonderful gifts. These two ladies mailed me 2 wonderful ATC cards...which was a unexpected treat. And they both were beautiful.
Well on to the next swap as I said is...coming soon. Join as a follower so you will know what going on here.
Or drop by and see.
Takecare...and Happy New Year to All
Sandra








No comments: