Thursday, November 5, 2009

ATC Christmas Swap 2009

Hello everyone...time to sign-up for this years Christmas ATC Swap.
You each are to handmake (1) ATC ( 2.5 x 3.5) card only !

Sign-ups are from Nov. 5th to Nov 20th
Tell your friends...the more the merrier ...

Mail out date is Dec 10th.

Contact me to signup with your -
Name, email, and blog or website info
and address.
email me here to sign up:
babycakesdesignstwo@comcast .net

Please post the above banner to your blog or website if you are joining.

11 comments:

sharon said...

Count me in Sandra!

Esther said...

count me in too Sandra!!

Esther said...

i'm going to speak about on our french atc forum!! croo our fingers ok!!

AnneC said...

I would very happy to participate, Sandra !Icome from ATC Forum ...Great to broaden my swaping space !

BLEU said...

I would like to participate.
As Esther and AnneC, I am from Atc Forum

Loredana Mariotto said...

I will partecipate too!

Melissa H. said...

I've got mine designed already...just need to assemble it. :)

Sandra Caldwell said...

Thanks to everyone that joined the swap...remember to email me your address, sign ups end today . Nov. 20th.
Thanks again Sandra

Lisa Johnson said...

Count me in if you need another I know I am kind of late.

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Sorry I missed your cutoff date. I found the link through Sharon from Livewire Jewelry, but seems I'm behind the curve. If you need one more to even up the swap, please let me know. I'd love to participate.

I'm celebrating my 200th post with a giveaway. I'd love to have you stop by and enter. Here's a link to my giveaway: http://brynwoodneedleworks.blogspot.com/2009/11/200th-post-giveaway-ta-da.html
I've joined your following so I don't miss out on your next "play date".
xoxo
Donna

Sandra Caldwell said...

Oh sorry Donna...you missed it...but we will be back next year...for the 3rd year. Swapping some more. Hope you will join in.
Thanks Sandra