Saturday, February 21, 2009

Leslie Larson ...Love of Hearts Swap

Oh how I love to swap....I am an artist...
I don't do a lot of 3-D ATC Cards,
so collecting some thru swapping has been so fun.

I love to see the quality and style of these artists work.
Hope you enjoy see each of them as they come in...
I received my first swap today. This one is made by
______________________________
Leslie Larson of ...
http://myownlittleworld-leslie.blogspot.com/
she sent me this Love of Hearts...Americana ATC Card.
It is wonderful...
Thanks so much Leslie...I had said ,
that I hope everyone mailed on time and
Leslie was early but better early than late.

Your card will be in the mail soon along with your
"On Time Gift"

Thanks for the swap.

Sandra

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Glad you like the card. I can't wait to get yours in the mail!